At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It is in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
As a Business Analyst at Wiley, you will be the primary point of contact between the scrum teams in Sri Lanka and global stakeholders, with the responsibility of identifying, defining, refining, prioritizing, and managing requirement scope to streamline product delivery.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest to grow within the Data Science field.
How you will make an impact:
- Lead efforts to identify, define and prioritize product requirements.
- Deploy adequate requirement analysis methodologies and tools to decompose complex business/product requirements into CLEAR Epics and User Stories
- Liaise with the Product Engineering teams to refine, optimize and streamline deliverables that need to be incorporated in incremental product development and delivery.
- Uphold effective communication across relevant technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Effective Engagement of multiple projects to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Participate in system testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Product Demo/Training.
- At minimum a bachelor’s degree preferably in Computing, Information Technology or Business Management.
- At a minimum of 4 years of Business Analysis experience with Data Science/Data Analytics exposure.
- Knowledge of data warehousing.
- Knowledge of fact dimension data modeling.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to quickly understand data flow and its use in decision-making.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Exposure to Agile-based Business Analysis practices.
- Capability and the interest to mature in the Data Science domain.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wiley.com.