The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Planning and Executing Digital marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition and sales.
- Manage Digital customer communication campaigns – Push, in-app, sms, Email etc.
- Collaboration with Marcom team for campaign content creation.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital activation campaigns.
- Drive acquisition, lead generation and conversion KPIs
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Hands on experience handling Facebook and google ads campaigns is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge on analytical tools such as Facebook analytics, Google analytics and other attribution platforms.
- 2-3 years hands on experience with handling digital marketing campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent or professional qualification in digital marketing.
- Google Adwords & Facebook blueprint certifications are a bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org