At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It is in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
The primary role of the eCommerce Fraud Risk Analyst is to help prevent, detect and investigate any payment fraud or potential payment fraud. The analyst will evaluate payment disputes reported to the merchant bank by the cardholder and collaborate with customer support and accounts receivable to research and respond to each claim. The role requires strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent customer service skills, well-developed analytical and decision-making skills, as well as documentation and organizational skills to keep all records related to a dispute in order. Additionally, the analyst must be familiar with both domestic and international rules and regulations related to chargebacks and adhere to those guidelines.
How you will make an impact:
- Monitor fraud tool performance looking for patterns of fraudulent activity.
- Monitor, investigate, and respond to dispute inquiries received from the merchant banks.
- Collaborate with AR on chargeback guarantee workflows with Riskified.
- Prepare weekly chargeback reports that comply with merchant bank requirements for chargeback representment.
We are looking for people who:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Fraud Management/Customer Service.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft and online tools experience.
- Good time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wiley.com.