Website Daraz Sri Lanka
- Responsible for the overall Recruitment process at Operations.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the on-boarding & off boarding process of employees.
- Responsible for organizing employee engagement activities & events.
- Managing the Employee Headcount of the assigned teams.
- Update the relevant HR information database on a timely & accurate manner.
- Overlook the HR personal files & related documentations if new recruits.
- Overlook the leave & attendance management of the assigned teams.
- Assisting with training & development.
- Assisting with performance management.
- Involving in adopting best practices communicated from the Global HR team.
- Assisting the HR Manager to execute day to day tasks of the HR function.
- Perform any other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of Four-years’ work experience in Recruitment / Human Resources. (preferably in a Operations/Logistics/Warehouse Environment)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English, Sinhala & Tamil is an added advantage.
- Should be willing to work from Grandpass and Kelaniya. Should be willing to travel to different locations as per the requirement.
- Should be a great team player & Team Manager.
- Excellent IT literacy skills in Microsoft office. (Knowledge on the uses of Excel is a must)
- Creative & self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives.
- Highly motivated, flexible & able to demonstrate strong academic and professional experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.daraz.lk.