Website Daraz Sri Lanka
- Execute Linehaul plan, and utilize drivers, loads, and equipment resources.
- Supervise drivers.
- Call drivers for assignment.
- Arrive and depart drivers.
- Update data entries and data regarding load and driver status.
- Coordinate hosting needs.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals Other duties, as assigned.
- Advanced Level/Diploma in operations, supply chain or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Ability to engage in fleet management and route planning.
- Proficiency in English & Sinhala communication both written and verbal (Tamil would be an added advantage).
- Computer literate & proficiency in the use of Microsoft office excel is a must.
- Previous internship experience would be preferred.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives.
- Age below 30 years.
- Ability to work under a pressurized environment.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Priority will be given for candidates within close proximity to the Colombo 14 & who can join within a short notice & available for full time employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.daraz.lk.