At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace people who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
As a Project Manager at Wiley, you will be helping to drive the entire delivery process with the support of your team(s) and stakeholders. At Wiley, we expect the project manager to be a key point of contact in Sri Lanka for any project related work and be involved in all the aspects of the delivery process which includes facilitating, coaching teams, adhering to the best practices of agile project management, software engineering and working closely with global stakeholders to ensure timely product delivery with exceptional quality.
- Develop project schedules.
- Drive successful team transitions.
- Drive the planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitate in finalization of the release scope, goals, and other deliverables.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to team(s).
- Coaching teams on agile practices.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of the project progress to stakeholders.
- Implement and drive positive change to achieve project outputs.
- Metric reporting and implementation of metric-based improvements.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in Development/QE and 2 years of PM experience OR 4 years of PM experience.
- Strong practical exposure to SCRUM and/or Kanban.
- Prior experience playing a PM role for at least 2 teams concurrently.
- Exposure to SAFe process would be a plus.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computing or Information Technology.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent (PMI-ACP/ CSM certification) would be an added advantage.
- Experience in people, risk, and change management.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wiley.com.