PickMe is the most successful local Tech Startup to date, funded by a consortium of local investors and IFC (a sister company of World Bank). As the front runner in the country’s digital revolution, PickMe is shaping the future of mobility in Sri Lanka. PickMe has proven to be an essential mobility infrastructure for the country during the Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring the livelihood of many and facilitating the new way of life. Our technology is 100% home grown, built by local engineering talent.
- Maintain/install/configure Linux/Windows environments in GCP/Azure Cloud Environments
- Maintaining configuring cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Perform root cause analysis on problems, incidents on dev/staging/prod environments
- Implement/Deploy CI/CD pipelines on dev/staging environments using Jenkins, Packer, Kubernetes.
- Monitor and take preventive measures to keep staging/dev/prod environments stability.
- Implement monitoring/alerting on cloud environments using ( Prometheus/GCP).
- Documentation skills
- Collaborate with different teams in PickMe (Development , L2, Data, Operations, Regression etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing/Computer science/IT from a recognized university or equivalent
- Around 2+ year experience in
- One of the GCP/Azure or AWS Cloud Environments
- RHEL/Ubuntu Operating systems
- One of the go/php/bash/python
- On Docker swarm or k8s environments
- Experience in working on agile environments
- Willing to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Being an RHCE will be a definite advantage
- Experience in an agile development environment will be an added advantage
- Ability to work without minimal supervision
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org