At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
We are looking for Salesforce Developers with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing functionality for enterprise solutions. Be part of an extraordinary opportunity to transform the higher education experience! As a developer for Wiley’s Student Relationship Platform on Force.com, you will participate in the definition of Salesforce development processes, drive technical design for new functionality and develop new features to meet specifications. With Wiley’s proven expertise as a trusted partner in higher education, you will have the opportunity to innovate and create solutions that revolutionize the landscape of higher education technology and accelerate your career.
How you will make an impact:
- Participate in storyboarding and solution design sessions. Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts and provide sizing estimates.
- Liaise with the Salesforce.com and the Salesforce.com-certified service partners on solution development.
- Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce and other technologies.
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Contribute to the development and packaging methodology for Force.com application development.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing and performance testing of new product functionality.
- Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing.
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations and implementation.
- Articulate development status to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Continually refine business acumen and establish domain/industry vertical expertise.
We are looking for people who have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- Solid experience in Salesforce.com design and development.
- Proficiency on Salesforce.com platform, APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST-based web services and SOQL.
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in developing tools/scripts to aid in testing web applications.
- Ability to adapt to new environments, specialties and processes.
- Ability to work constructively with team members towards a common goal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great at multi-tasking and delivering quality solutions under deadlines.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wiley.com.