Stax is a leading consulting firm in private equity and corporate strategy with presence in North America, Asia, and Oceania. At Stax Data Analytics, we have been developing data science, data infrastructure, and business intelligence solutions for world’s largest VCs and Fortune500 companies in US and across the world. Our team is going through a rapid growth, and we are excited to join more talented people on our mission to build data-driven solutions to aid strategic decision-making.
As a Data Analyst, you will typically work independently and/or closely with a strategy consultant to provide insights using data. You will be assisting in synthesis of actionable insights through sourcing, aggregation, and modelling of data. Once armed with actionable insights, you will be developing compelling stories to solve business problems for internal and external clients. Our team of data scientists, data-engineers and analysts strive to enable smart business decisions based on data. Team works closely with multiple cross functional teams across the company to build data solutions to support rapidly growing organizations.
- Apply quantitative skills to and incorporate qualitative insights to inform and influence strategic decisions.
- Work closely with Data Science, Data Engineering, and Business teams to solve problems and provide data solutions
- Articulate complex concepts in written or verbal format that is clear, concise, and aimed at the appropriate audience
- Review requirements, analysis plans to identify potential bottlenecks & provide feedback.
- Source, aggregate & model data.
- Present to tell a consistent story to non-technical business clients and aid their strategic decisions.
- Advance Proficiency in Excel
- Advance Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Fluent with Python and/or SQL
- Programming experience (sound knowledge of data structures & algorithms)
- Creative problem solving
- Understanding of formulating analysis plans
- Ability to maintain multiple workflows
- Preferably, knowledge of statistics, at least to the degree necessary to communicate easily with data scientists.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, statistics, economics or quantitative field required; advanced degree preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.stax.com.