What you will do?
- Assist the business development & strategy team with day to day operations for Clients within the Marketing Services function
- Work with the Strategy team to develop strategies for pitches, campaigns and review competitor activity, related product information to craft compelling propositions
- Developing &Proof-reading reports, events programs and marketing material for clarity and accuracy to ensure they meet our high-quality standards
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to deliver campaign work on time.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent qualifications or experience in a research capacity
- Experience of understanding qualitative and or quantitative data collection and analysis
- Accuracy and attention to details, and ability to show initiative and work independency
- Good Understanding of Microsoft office
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit ada-asia.com.