PickMe is the most successful local Tech Startup to date, funded by a consortium of local investors and IFC (a sister company of World Bank). As the front runner in the country’s digital revolution, PickMe is shaping the future of mobility in Sri Lanka. PickMe has proven to be an essential mobility infrastructure for the country during the Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring the livelihood of many and facilitating the new way of life. Our technology is 100% home grown, built by local engineering talent.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (0.g. usability, findability).
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Min. 1 years of experience as a UX designer.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Background in project management and research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamiq, SketchApp, InvisionApp).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org